Applicant interested in a shore-based role as a Trainer for this post can apply if he meets the following requirements:
- Hold at least a valid Class IV (Motor) CoC. Candidates holding a valid Class II (Motor) or Class I (Motor) CoC will be preferred;
- Tanker experience required, having worked on cargo oil pump-rooms as well as framo pumps;
- Age profile: 35 to 55 years
Applicant with the following will be at an advantage:
- Holding “Train the Trainer” Program Certificate based on IMO 6.09 or IMO 6.10
- Past teaching experience at a Maritime Institute of repute.