Electronically Controlled Marine Engines (ECME)
Event Dates: Monday, 07 March 2022 - Friday, 11 March 2022
Attendance by invitation only
On completion of this programme, the participant will be able to: Gain proficiency and confidence operation and management of large 2 Stroke Cam less Marine Diesel Engines which are electronically controlled.
- Introduction to Electronically controlled engines
- RT-flex technology and B&W ME technology - Improvements over conventional engines
- Concepts of Electronic and Computer Controls - Inputs and Output Modules, Embedded Systems,
- Wiring and Communication Cable concepts, Trouble Shooting techniques.
- Power supply units, fuel systems, exhaust systems and alarm systems in electronically controlled engines.
- Electronic Engine Control Systems
- Circuit Diagrams and Fault Finding
- Case Studies and Discussions