Software Training and Internship Program
Event Dates: Monday, 20 February 2023 - Thursday, 09 March 2023
- The program aims to develop and hone the skills of software developers to make them ready for the industry and improve their employability.
- The trainers will work closely with freshers/less-experienced software developers of the industry while training to enhance their skills and confidence.
- During the span of 4 months (program duration), the trainers will give real-life industry projects to the candidates to work on in various capacities.
- At the end of the program, the most suited developers will be given a chance to be recruited at ISF while others will receive assistance from ISF to prepare their CVs and look for new employment.
- Programming Languages: Asp.Net, Dot Net Core, C#, MVC, Web API
- User Interface (UI) and Scripting Language: Anguar 8+, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server
Selection and Profiling:
- Application will be accepted as per eligibility criteria.
- Preliminary selections and interviews will be held.
- Selections will be announced soon after the process is completed.
- Pre-test will be conducted to benchmark and profile the candidates.
Program Duration: 16 Weeks
First Phase – 4 Weeks
- The first phase of the program will include familiarization and small assignments from the trainers.
- The format of 3 days of practical and 2 days of theory/study each week will apply.
- This phase will strengthen the foundation of the candidates and familiarize them with the types of projects and assignments.
Second Phase – 8 Weeks
- In the second phase, the trainers will involve the candidates in real industry projects and assign tasks of various types which will include designing UI, UX, database, debugging, problem-solving, testing, etc.
Third and Final Phase – 4 Weeks
- Candidates will be able to specialize and focus on their interests and expertise and work on such tasks.
- Towards the end, trainers will evaluate the progression of the candidates and assist them in career growth.
- Some candidates who qualify will also be offered a full-time position with ISF Group
Eligibility Criteria of Target Participants:
- Bachelor's or Master of in computer application or any similar discipline.
- Working experience of 0 to 2 years as a software developer.
- Residing in Mumbai.
INR 50000 + GST ONLY!!!