Maritime Labour Convention training course aims to provide an overall understanding of the requirements of the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006) and the responsibilities of the ship's. Also to be familiarized with the Contents of Seafarer’s Employment Agreement.
1. Understand the purpose for adopting MLC 2006.
2. Understand the provisions of MLC 2006, with respect to, Training & Qualification and Recruitment & Placement.
3. Be familiarized with the Contents of Seafarer’s Employment Agreement.
4. Understand the MLC 2006 provisions pertaining to Accommodation & Recreational Facilities.
5. Understand the MLC 2006 provisions pertaining to Flag State, Port State and Labor supplying responsibilities.