Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems training course aims to enhance the knowledge, understanding and skills of engine personnel on the working principle of refrigeration and air-conditioning systems and its applications, necessary for them to perform proper and safe operation, maintenance, and repairs of the Reefer and Air Conditioning Plant.
1. To appreciate the importance of refrigeration and Air Conditioning onboard.
2. To enumerate the standard procedure to start and stop the refrigeration and Air Conditioning plants.
3. To enumerate the construction of the various safety devices on these plants.
4. To be familiarized with the regular maintenance routines associated with Reefer and Air Conditioning Plant, including the maintenance routines as per the manufacturer.
5. To be familiarized with the common problems and troubleshooting associated with routine operations of the Reefer and Air Conditioning Plant.