Conflict management is the process of limiting the negative aspects of conflict while increasing the positive aspects of the conflict. Disagreements are a natural part of all interpersonal relationships but how we manage and resolve these conflicts that determine whether we have healthy relationships or not.
In this comprehensive training course, you will gain a solid understanding of the principles of conflict management, exploring techniques and strategies for effective conflict resolution to create a positive, productive with fellow crew members.
1. Identifying positive and negative conflict.
2. Strategies for dealing with conflict when it happens.
3. Learn and practice the skills necessary to uncover and deal with conflict.
4. Learn a three-part model for resolving conflict.
5. Develop personal action plans for conflict situations back at work.